2.6.23-rc3 boot hang on MPC8641D

sivaji rameshmrm at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 15:32:24 EST 2007

Hi,
          Sorry i specify the wrong version, we r using 1.2.0. This uboot
was taken from the BSP which was released by Freescale. Previously we tested
linux 2.6.21 kernel, we got linux prompt. For this we are using the same
uboot(1.2.0).
In that version we face some issues in the pci express, at that time kumar
suggest to upgrade the kernel verison 2.6.23-rc3.
Zhang did u suspect the problem is related to uboot?.
by
sivaji