2.6.23-rc3 boot hang on MPC8641D

sivaji rameshmrm at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 15:24:22 EST 2007

Hi,
        I am not willing to upgrade the uboot. Becuase it takes some time to
port the new uboot for my custom boad.
whether the current problem is related to uboot ? One more point, previously
i tried 2.6.21 with the same uboot(1.1.6) we got linux prompt but we face
some issue in the pci express in that version. so we plan to upgrade the
kernel version.
by
Sivaji