[0/2] Embed a copy of dtc in the kernel source

David Gibson david at gibson.dropbear.id.au
Wed Oct 31 14:24:01 EST 2007

These two patches are a respin of my previous patch to merge a copy of
dtc into the kernel tree, so that kernel builds no longer depend on an
externally installed copy of dtc.

This respin embeds a newer revision of dtc, and incorporates Sam
Ravnborg's preferred approach to Makefile integration.  Also, since so
many people whinged about it last time, I've split the patch into two
parts, the first is the too-large-for-the-list patch just verbatim
adding files and the second has the changes to existing kernel files
to build and use the embedded code.

http://www.ozlabs.org/~dgibson