Please pull powerpc.git master branch

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Fri Oct 12 15:38:18 EST 2007

On Fri, 12 Oct 2007, Paul Mackerras wrote:

> git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/paulus/powerpc.git master

I got a merge conflict on Documentation/powerpc/booting-without-of.txt,
which I tried to fix up. I may or may not have succeeded.

The issue was the interaction of David Gibson's device-tree-aware EMAC
driver which got merged with the net driver update through the networking
tree, and all the other new cases added in the PPC tree.

I think I merged it ok, but you guys should check and send me any fixes.

		Linus