Where are inb/outb macros?

Misbah khan misbah_khan at engineer.com
Mon Oct 8 17:09:31 EST 2007

inb/outb could be used from the usr space on x86 class PC-computer to access
to io ports this is what i assume that you are trying

You need to compile the program with -O option (expantion of Inline function
)

To perform io operation on ports ioprem/iopl system call must be used (To
get permissio to perform io operation)

Program must run as root

on non 86 platform try using /dev/port device file in the application

Misbah