Revisited, audio codec device tree entries.

Jon Smirl jonsmirl at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 09:37:00 EST 2007

On 11/19/07, Timur Tabi <timur at freescale.com> wrote:
> Jon Smirl wrote:
>
> > Now how do I pick which fabric driver to initialize?
>
> I'm doing it via a Kconfig option.  For ASoC V1, I think that's the only way
> that works.

I believe that is your only choice on v1. V1 is not set up to
correctly handle for device trees. It is fixed in v2 except for the
problem with how to load the fabric; no one has address that problem
yet. The sound portion of the code is pretty much the same between v1
and v2, it is all the driver setup code that has been reworked.

--
Jon Smirl
jonsmirl at gmail.com