[RFC/PATCH 0/9] powerpc: 4xx PCI work in progress

Benjamin Herrenschmidt benh at kernel.crashing.org
Mon Nov 19 19:25:00 EST 2007

Because a mailing list is the best of backups and I've get something
working allright on ebony right now, I figured I would post my WIP
pile of patch bringing PCI to the 44x arch/powerpc world.

At this stage, only ebony is hooked up, there's a known problem with
the SCSI layer and non-coherent architecture that causes random
corruption for which I'm trying to find a solution, and e1000 has a
problem with resources > 32 bits for which I have a separate patch.