[0/4] Embed dtc and libfdt in the kernel (spin the third)

David Gibson david at gibson.dropbear.id.au
Mon Nov 12 15:11:26 EST 2007

Another spin of my patches to to embed and use dtc in the kernel
source, rather than relying on it as an external dependency, and to
use libfdt in favour of flatdevtree.c in the bootwrapper.

Only two changes from the last version:
	- trivial changes to make the patches apply to the current
tree
	- fdt_init() now calls fdt_open_into() to make sure the tree
is ready to go.  This means the bootwrapper using libfdt can cope if
supplied with a v16 tree, or a tree with the blocks in a non-preferred
order.

http://www.ozlabs.org/~dgibson