Appletouch going wild

Andreas Schwab schwab at suse.de
Fri Nov 9 23:58:52 EST 2007

Every once in a while the touchpad in my iBook G4 (geyser1, 030B) is
going wild, emitting random movement events even when not being touched.
That started only with 2.6.24-rc1.  The only way to stop it is to reload
the appletouch module.  My guess would be that reinitializing the
touchpad can result in some kind of race condition.

Andreas.

Andreas Schwab, SuSE Labs, schwab at suse.de