Porting RapidIO from ppc arch to powerpc arch in support of MPC8641D

Phil Terry pterry at micromemory.com
Thu May 24 01:42:32 EST 2007

On Wed, 2007-05-23 at 22:03 +0800, Zhang Wei-r63237 wrote:
> Hi, Mark
>
> Yes, I'm glad to share it. I have added the memory mapping codes into
> it.
I have memory mapping requirements for my board above and beyond the
current driver. I'd like to see the above to see if its addressing my
needs.

> These codes are reviewing and testing with our engineers. Could you
> waiting for a little while? It will be soon.
Well I'm stuck for hw to test on at the moment so I don't need tested
patches right now but I would like to see whats covered so I can check
what I still need to do for my application. Soon means???

Cheers
Phil