Porting RapidIO from ppc arch to powerpc arch in support of MPC8641D

Zhang Wei-r63237 Wei.Zhang at freescale.com
Wed May 23 23:26:59 EST 2007

> So I'm taking the boot/dts/mpc8641_hpcn.dts and producing a new
> mpc8641D_umem.dts with the following addition to the soc.
>
> srio at c0000 {
>                 device_type = "srio";
>                 compatible = "86xx,85xx";
> 		reg = <c0000 20000>;
> 		law = <400000000 e00000000>;

Please use range = <0 address_start size>

> 		dbells = <0 ffff>;
> 		mboxs = <0 4>;

The dbells and mboxs can be removed. The default setting in rio is okay.

>                 interrupt-parent = <&mpic>;
>                 interrupts = <30 1 31 1 32 1 35 1 36 1 37 1 38 1>;
>               };

Do you really use all of this interrupts? In my test, three <32 2 35 2
36 2> are okay, and the sense is 2.

I've finished the porting RIO from ppc to powerpc, do you need some
helps?

Best Regards,
Zhang Wei