macio modalias & mpc52xx related patches for 2.6.22

Sylvain Munaut tnt at 246tNt.com
Mon May 7 01:38:44 EST 2007

Hello Paul,

Here's the patch I'd like to see merged for 2.6.22

The first one fixs the remaining autoload problems that appeared with
the uevent stuff. It has been tested by me, Johannes & benh.

The second & third are just a clean up to avoid discrepency in the
modalias generation (the same string was generated differently at
several place). They work fine on my G5.

The rest of the series are patch I received on the -embedded list,
they've been reviewed/tested by at least either Grant or me.

	Sylvain