[0/6] Ebony support

David Gibson david at gibson.dropbear.id.au
Fri May 4 15:54:55 EST 2007

Here's the latest patch series with Ebony support.  It's been updated
to apply on the current powerpc.git tree, and has a handful of other
consolidations.

I believe the powerpc specific parts of this (patches 3-6) this is now
conceptually ready to merge, although it should get some review for
silly bugs, first.  The first two patches in the series patch the
generic serial code, and I'm currently talking to akpm and rmk about
getting them, or something that accomplishes the same thing, into
mainline.

http://www.ozlabs.org/~dgibson