patches for 2.6.22

Johannes Berg johannes at sipsolutions.net
Tue May 1 19:06:28 EST 2007

On Fri, 2007-04-27 at 21:25 +1000, Paul Mackerras wrote:

> If anyone has patches that I haven't picked up yet which they think
> should go into 2.6.22

Oh another thing is my suspend-to-disk work. Most of the patches to
drivers have been reviewed by various people around, but afaik nobody
has given the core code much of a look. It's a new feature and could be
marked EXPERIMENTAL or such, so it can't introduce regressions. I can
repost for consideration but since I never received much comments I
never bothered.

johannes