[0/4] Further zImage work

David Gibson david at gibson.dropbear.id.au
Wed Mar 21 17:30:31 EST 2007

The following patch series is an attempt to consolidate some of the
more settled ideas in the many zImage patches flying around at the
moment.

This patch series needs to be applied on top of patches 4-7 from
Milton Miller's recent series, and patch number 2 from Scott Wood's
most recent cuboot series (patch 1 from that series having already
been applied to powerpc.git).

http://www.ozlabs.org/~dgibson