Fedora Core 6 or 7 on PPC?

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Mar 19 11:17:39 EST 2007

Hi,

has anybody Fedora Core 6 (or even better FC7 - test) running on a PPC
system? Could you please send me the /root/install.log file from your
system? I'd like to know which packages get installed by default, and
in which order.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Wolfgang Denk

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Conceptual integrity in turn dictates that the  design  must  proceed
from  one  mind,  or  from  a  very small number of agreeing resonant
minds.               - Frederick Brooks Jr., "The Mythical Man Month"