[RFC 0/3] MPC8544 DS Request for Comments

Jon Loeliger jdl at freescale.com
Thu Mar 8 08:14:09 EST 2007

Folks,

This series of 3 patches form the basis for the
MPC8544 DS port.  These are not a complete port
patch set, as there is still some resolution and
work needed on resolving some PCI and PCI-Express
similarities with 86xx on the event horizon.

In the meantime, I would appreciate any comments
and feedback on the basic port as it stands today.
I have not yet gone over these with a fine-tooth
Anton Blanchard, so there may be some rough spots
in here still. Feel free to nudge me with a Franklin.

Thanks,
jdl