for-2.6.23 branch in powerpc.git created

Zang Roy-r61911 tie-fei.zang at freescale.com
Thu Jun 28 16:55:00 EST 2007

On Fri, 2007-06-15 at 12:50, Paul Mackerras wrote:
> I have created a for-2.6.23 branch in the powerpc.git repository
> (git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/paulus/powerpc.git)
> where I have started queueing up patches to go in once the 2.6.23
> merge window opens.  For now at least it's the same as the master
> branch.
>
> The patches I put in are listed below.  If you have a patch that
> should go in but isn't listed, remind me about it.

Paul,
These patches should go in 2.6.23.
1 add cuboot for 7448hpc2 board
http://ozlabs.org/pipermail/linuxppc-dev/2007-May/036834.html

2. Remove redundant pci_read_irq_line() function for 85xx platform
Acked by Ben
http://ozlabs.org/pipermail/linuxppc-dev/2007-June/037117.html

3. Fix e500 v2 core reboot bug
http://ozlabs.org/pipermail/linuxppc-dev/2007-June/037799.html

4. Document the global utilities node define and example

http://ozlabs.org/pipermail/linuxppc-dev/2007-June/038136.html
http://ozlabs.org/pipermail/linuxppc-dev/2007-June/038137.html

Roy