[CURIOUSITY] When will we stop caring about arch/ppc?

Arnd Bergmann arnd at arndb.de
Wed Jun 27 03:03:41 EST 2007

On Tuesday 26 June 2007, Segher Boessenkool wrote:
> Well the arch/ppc tree is basically frozen already, all Freescale
> stuff got moved over already as far as I can see, and 4xx has
> started moving.

8xx has been moved over, but last time I tried, it was not possible
to actually compile that code. Note sure if the arch/ppc version of
it is in a much better shape though.

82xx seems to be in a similar state to 4xx, with a single platform
moved over, but most of the code still being arch/ppc only.

	Arnd <><