[patch 18/33] PS3: Frame buffer system-bus rework

Geert Uytterhoeven Geert.Uytterhoeven at sonycom.com
Tue Jun 19 17:09:18 EST 2007

	Hi Paul,

On Tue, 19 Jun 2007, Paul Mackerras wrote:
> Geoff Levand writes:
> > From: Geert Uytterhoeven <Geert.Uytterhoeven at sonycom.com>
> >
> > Convert the ps3fb device from a platform device to a PS3 system bus device.
> > Fix the remove and shutdown methods to support kexec and to make ps3fb a
> > loadable module.
>
> Are you going to submit this to the fb maintainer (Antonio Daplas?) or
> do you want me to take it because of dependencies on other patches in
> your series?

I think it's best if you take it, since the changes to ps3fb depend on the
PS3 system bus device core changes.

With kind regards,

Geert Uytterhoeven
Software Architect

Sony Network and Software Technology Center Europe
The Corporate Village · Da Vincilaan 7-D1 · B-1935 Zaventem · Belgium

Phone:    +32 (0)2 700 8453
Fax:      +32 (0)2 700 8622
E-mail:   Geert.Uytterhoeven at sonycom.com
Internet: http://www.sony-europe.com/

Sony Network and Software Technology Center Europe
A division of Sony Service Centre (Europe) N.V.
Registered office: Technologielaan 7 · B-1840 Londerzeel · Belgium
VAT BE 0413.825.160 · RPR Brussels
Fortis Bank Zaventem · Swift GEBABEBB08A · IBAN BE39001382358619