[patch 24/33] powerpc: Correct __secondary_hold comment
geoffrey.levand at am.sony.com
Sat Jun 16 08:06:23 EST 2007
Remove references to pSeries and OpenFirmware in the __secondary_hold
usage comment. __secondary_hold is a generic routine and can be used
by other platforms.
Signed-off-by: Geoff Levand <geoffrey.levand at am.sony.com>
arch/powerpc/kernel/head_64.S | 4 ++--
1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)
@@ -103,8 +103,8 @@ __secondary_hold_acknowledge:
. = 0x60
- * The following code is used on pSeries to hold secondary processors
- * in a spin loop after they have been freed from OpenFirmware, but
+ * The following code is used to hold secondary processors
+ * in a spin loop after they have entered the kernel, but
* before the bulk of the kernel has been relocated. This code
* is relocated to physical address 0x60 before prom_init is run.
* All of it must fit below the first exception vector at 0x100.
More information about the Linuxppc-dev