for-2.6.23 branch in powerpc.git created

Guennadi Liakhovetski g.liakhovetski at gmx.de
Sat Jun 16 03:47:07 EST 2007

On Fri, 15 Jun 2007, Paul Mackerras wrote:

> I have created a for-2.6.23 branch in the powerpc.git repository
> (git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/paulus/powerpc.git)
> where I have started queueing up patches to go in once the 2.6.23
> merge window opens.  For now at least it's the same as the master
> branch.
>
> The patches I put in are listed below.  If you have a patch that
> should go in but isn't listed, remind me about it.

How about this one:

http://ozlabs.org/pipermail/linuxppc-dev/2007-May/036319.html

Don't think linking timer.o if CONFIG_RTC_CLASS is defined presents a
problem now, but it will later, when platforms appear, that wish to use PM
and use generic rtc.

These two i2c patches:

http://ozlabs.org/pipermail/linuxppc-dev/2007-June/037327.html
http://ozlabs.org/pipermail/linuxppc-dev/2007-June/037328.html

also would be nice to get in, although, they only make sense with an ack
from Scott Wood and another patch from him, as explained in links above...

Thanks
Guennadi
---
Guennadi Liakhovetski