for-2.6.23 branch in powerpc.git created

Michael Ellerman michael at ellerman.id.au
Fri Jun 15 19:12:48 EST 2007

On Fri, 2007-06-15 at 14:50 +1000, Paul Mackerras wrote:
> I have created a for-2.6.23 branch in the powerpc.git repository
> (git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/paulus/powerpc.git)
> where I have started queueing up patches to go in once the 2.6.23
> merge window opens.  For now at least it's the same as the master
> branch.
>
> The patches I put in are listed below.  If you have a patch that
> should go in but isn't listed, remind me about it.

Hi Paul,

The first three patches in my MSI series from the other day are good to
go in, they even got Ack'ed:

http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/linuxppc/patch?id=11502
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/linuxppc/patch?id=11503
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/linuxppc/patch?id=11504

The comments on the first patch were actually directed at the last patch
in my series, which I'm still working on.

cheers

--
Michael Ellerman
OzLabs, IBM Australia Development Lab

wwweb: http://michael.ellerman.id.au
phone: +61 2 6212 1183 (tie line 70 21183)

We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors,
we borrow it from our children. - S.M.A.R.T Person