ml-310 linux-2.6

biovore biovore at biovore.net
Wed Jun 13 13:24:55 EST 2007

Hello,
	Dose anyone on this list know if a generic kernel from kernel.org can be
built to run on the ml-310?  All I am trying to do first is just get a the
serial port and the ddr memory controller working.. (no PCI)  I am using EDK
9.1i on linux.   I have gotten the EDK to make the drivers and update the
xparameters.h file but when I go to build it using my powerpc-405-linux-gnu-
crosscompiler it fails and complains that there are allot of missing xilinix
#defines.

Any help would be nice.

Peter Fetterer
biovore(at)biovore.net