[patch 01/10] powerpc: split out CPU specific options into a new Kconfig file

Arnd Bergmann arnd at arndb.de
Tue Jun 12 22:42:52 EST 2007

On Tuesday 12 June 2007, Paul Mackerras wrote:

> > > I am not sure that this belongs with all the rest.
> >
> > It's selected by arch/powerpc/platforms/embedded6xx/Kconfig.
>
> Where?  I don't see it.  VIRT_CPU_ACCOUNTING is a 64-bit only option,
> at least until someone implements it for 32-bit.

Sorry, I was confusing this with CONFIG_CHECK_CACHE_COHERENCY for
some weird reason.

My patch moves the entire CPU selection menu to a new file, without
changing any of the contents. If you like, I can add another
patch that moves VIRT_CPU_ACCOUNTING into the platform support or
the general setup menu.

	Arnd <><