2.6.22-rc3-mm1

Benjamin Herrenschmidt benh at kernel.crashing.org
Sat Jun 2 09:30:12 EST 2007

On Fri, 2007-06-01 at 14:02 -0700, Andrew Morton wrote:

> Yeah, allmodconfig tends to fall over in a heap on a lot of the
> less-lavishly-maintained architectures.  If any of these are specific
> -mm then I guess we should fix them up, prevent the kernel from
> actually
> going backwards.

Some of the later seems to be related to the lack of CONFIG_PM .. it's
not much a lavish maintainership issue than the fact that nobody every
builds the powermac drivers without CONFIG_PM :-) I'll look into fixing
some of these.

As for the ps3 bits, it's a known problem, the ps3 support is still very
much a work in progress.

Cheers,
Ben.