[patch 0/4] PS3 storage driver updates (was: Re: [patch 1/3] ps3: Disk Storage Driver)

Geert Uytterhoeven Geert.Uytterhoeven at sonycom.com
Thu Jul 19 23:52:35 EST 2007

	Hi Andrew,

On Thu, 19 Jul 2007, Andrew Morton wrote:
> On Thu, 19 Jul 2007 10:57:53 +0200 (CEST) Geert Uytterhoeven <Geert.Uytterhoeven at sonycom.com> wrote:
> > On Wed, 18 Jul 2007, Andrew Morton wrote:
> > > Your patchset significantly hits powerpc, scsi and block.  So who gets to
> > > merge this?  Jens?  James?  Paul?
> > >
> > > Me, I guess ;)
> >
> > As Paul is on holidays, please take it.
>
> OK.
>
> > The PS3 storage driver core support is
> > already in mainline, but the actual drivers aren't, as Paul was waiting for
> > acks from the maintainers.
> >
> > BTW, do you prefer incremental patches for the comments below, or an update of
> > the full patchset?
>
> Incremental is preferred, but I convert replacement patches into
> incremental patches at about 10Hz nowadays.  Whatever's easier.
>
> (Actually, if it's a replacement patch then only I get to see the
> incremental patch, and the incremental patch is more reviewer-friendly).

Here are the updates:
  [1] ps3disk: use correct bio vector size
  [2] ps3disk: updates after final review
  [3] ps3rom: updates after final review
  [4] ps3flash: updates after final review

The first one is the bugfix for O_DIRECT, the other 3 patches are the updates

Thanks for integrating (and forwarding to Linus)!

With kind regards,

Geert Uytterhoeven
Software Architect

Sony Network and Software Technology Center Europe
The Corporate Village · Da Vincilaan 7-D1 · B-1935 Zaventem · Belgium

Phone:    +32 (0)2 700 8453
Fax:      +32 (0)2 700 8622
E-mail:   Geert.Uytterhoeven at sonycom.com
Internet: http://www.sony-europe.com/

Sony Network and Software Technology Center Europe
A division of Sony Service Centre (Europe) N.V.
Registered office: Technologielaan 7 · B-1840 Londerzeel · Belgium
VAT BE 0413.825.160 · RPR Brussels
Fortis Bank Zaventem · Swift GEBABEBB08A · IBAN BE39001382358619