[patch 00/14] Current 4xx patch series

Josh Boyer jwboyer at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Wed Jul 18 04:15:47 EST 2007

For those interested, here's my current 4xx patch series.  There are a few
cleanups as a pre-requisite for 40x support, some minimal Walnut support, and
another round of Bamboo patches.  These are all based off of Paul's current
tree.

Patches 1 through 7 are likely ready to be merged if there are no large
objections.  The Walnut stuff likely needs another round or two.  The Bamboo
patches can likely go in, but there is no rush there.

Ethernet for 4xx in general is still provided by the out-of-tree emac rewrite
that Ben and David have poked at.  If it doesn't get merged soon, I'll take
a look at getting it working again.

As an aside, I'll likely be setting up a git tree for 4xx soon.  Hopefully
that will help with some of the larger-ish patches.

josh