[patch 0/6] Unify the PCI/PCI Express support for 83xx/85xx/86xx

Zang Roy-r61911 tie-fei.zang at freescale.com
Wed Jul 11 01:50:20 EST 2007

This series of patches do:

(1) unify the PCI/PCI express support
for 83xx/85xx/86xx.

(2) Add basic PCI Express support for mpc8548 Rev 2.0
board.

(3) Add basic PCI support for mpc8568mds board.

The patches have been tested on 8548 rev2.0 with Arcadia 3.1
board, mpc8568mds board and 8641HPCN board.

Some of them have been in the tree on opensource.freescale.com.
I regenerated them based on my previous patches and comments.
The baseline is Kumar's current tree for paulus.

The VIA support on CDS board and PCI/E support for
8544DS board will be in next series of patches :-).