options for root file system for MPC8548

Morrison, Tom tmorrison at empirix.com
Wed Jan 31 10:14:02 EST 2007

they have full MPC8548 support...and fwiw, the
standard fedora & debian ppc is incompatible
with the e500 core (throws floating point
exceptions - due to different FP instruction set)...

I like their update support...

and fyi, freescale already turns on software emulation
in their kernel CDS support package by default. We
intend to turn that OFF very soon!