OSK ARM board automatic rebooting procedure...

Naik, Sachidananda sachidananda.naik at ap.sony.com
Wed Jan 17 18:12:12 EST 2007

Hi all,

I'm trying to achieve automatic restarting of ARM Board : OMAP 5012 OSK
board. For that I found a link and I went through it.

Here is the link that discusses about Ebony board reboot procedure ::

http://tree.celinuxforum.org/CelfPubWiki/TargetSwitchControlFromParallel
Port?action=highlight&value=parallel+port
<http://tree.celinuxforum.org/CelfPubWiki/TargetSwitchControlFromParalle
lPort?action=highlight&value=parallel+port>

In the link :

        1. They have taken DB25 connector ::

                            I'm not familiar with this device : Anybody
who knows better about this device please send some information abt it.

        2. They have used the parport device driver :

                            Inside the source file, parport.c in the
link , they are taking some addresses, I wan to kno abt those addresses.

        3. And In the module they have developed, the four pins are
there to connect on the target board, In the OMAP 5012 OSK board where
to connect these

            wires.

Please reply with some information.

Thanks and Regards

Sachidananda Naik

This email is confidential and intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above and may contain information that is privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately by return email or telephone and destroy the original message. - This mail is sent via Sony Asia Pacific Mail Gateway.