[patch][0/5] powerpc: Add support to fully comply with IEEE-754 standard

Zhu Ebony-r57400 ebony.zhu at freescale.com
Mon Jan 15 17:45:19 EST 2007

Thanks for your reminder, I would like to correct what I said before.
FP round interrupt may be taken on some circumstance that FP
data interrupt doesn't take place, so we may still have to handle round
interrupt to fully comply IEEE-754. Do you think using the same way to
handle FP round interrupt as FP data interrupt is a reasonable approach?

Ebony