[patch][0/5] powerpc: Add support to fully comply with IEEE-754 standard

Zhu Ebony-r57400 ebony.zhu at freescale.com
Fri Jan 12 19:27:30 EST 2007

Hi Kumar,

I wrote some cases for testing. For SPFP and DPFP exception testing,
the test cases included plus, minus, multiply, divide, comparisons, conversions,
DBZ... for Nan/Denorm/Inf numbers. I also tested the cases that
the operation result would generate Nan/Denorm/Inf/overflow/underflow
numbers. For Vector SPFP exception testing, I wrote inline asm based testing
program to test the instructions directly.

Ebony