[patch][0/5] powerpc: Add support to fully comply with IEEE-754 standard

Zhu Ebony-r57400 ebony.zhu at freescale.com
Fri Jan 12 19:09:29 EST 2007

 Hi Kumar,

I don't think I break the math-emu. I think the codes I added have
no impact to the existing math-emu.

> * Copyrights / header comments should give credit to the orig
> math- emu code
I'd like to do this, but in most handler codes, I can't find copyright information
of the orig authors. I think the math-emu code comes from glibc. In the
sigfpe_handler.c, I gave credit to the orig author.

> * Why isn't there any handling of SPEFloatingPointRound exceptions?

I think the SPEFloatingPointRound exception is not necessary to handle if we
handle floating point exception this way.