EMAC OF binding....

Segher Boessenkool segher at kernel.crashing.org
Tue Jan 9 10:34:05 EST 2007

> We should really set up a central place to record all these device
> tree nodes and properties we're defining.

I'm in the process of setting up a Wiki to collect
all kinds of OF stuff -- one big goal is to serve
as a 21st century (and more informal) version of
the old OF working group wrt creating bindings, etc.

No idea how it will work out, and it's not there yet,
but we'll see where this goes.  In the meantime, it's
probably easiest for you to put the proposed device
bindings in a text file in your Linux kernel driver
directory.

Segher