[0/14] Ebony support, 2nd spin

Josh Boyer jwboyer at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Wed Feb 21 01:05:07 EST 2007

On Tue, 2007-02-20 at 13:08 +1100, David Gibson wrote:

> 	- The early serial hacks no longer use an entire 64-bit
> 	  constant, so should work on non-64-bit aware assemblers

Yes, this compiles now with my toolchain.  However, I get no output
after this:

Linux/PowerPC load:
Finalizing device tree... flat tree at 0x408568
id mach(): done
MMU:enter
MMU:hw init
MMU:mapin
MMU:setio
MMU:exit
[    0.000000] Using Ebony machine description
[    0.000000] Linux version 2.6.20-gc9ce2283-dirty (jwboyer at zod.rchland.ibm.co7
setup_arch: bootmem
arch: exit
[    0.000000] Zone PFN ranges:
[    0.000000]   DMA             0 ->    32768
[    0.000000]   Normal      32768 ->    32768
[    0.000000] early_node_map[1] active PFN ranges
[    0.000000]     0:        0 ->    32768
[    0.000000] Built 1 zonelists.  Total pages: 32512
[    0.000000] Kernel command line: ip=on
[    0.000000] UIC0 (32 IRQ sources) at DCR 0xc0
[    0.000000] UIC1 (32 IRQ sources) at DCR 0xd0
[    0.000000] PID hash table entries: 512 (order: 9, 2048 bytes)

Which probably has something to do with the of_serial driver being used
now.  Just an FYI.

josh