[0/16] Preliminary Ebony (440GP) support for arch/powerpc

David Gibson david at gibson.dropbear.id.au
Tue Feb 13 17:09:04 EST 2007

Here is a preliminary set of patches implementing support for the
440GP based Ebony evaluation board in arch/powerpc.  A number of the
earlier patches are in Paul's queue already, so may appear in
powerpc.git at any point.  Most of the later ones need at least some
cleanup or reworking before they'll be ready for merging.

With these patches I can boot to a shell prompt on initrd on my Ebony
board.  There are still a bunch of problems: clock timings are way out
(runs about 4* fast), things freeze up when I attempt to use an
nfsroot, many devices aren't supported.  A lot of things are hardcoded
in the device tree, so you may well have to tweak it if your Ebony is
different from mine.

http://www.ozlabs.org/~dgibson