[patch][0/5] powerpc V2 : Add support to fully comply with IEEE-754 standard

Zhu Ebony-r57400 ebony.zhu at freescale.com
Thu Feb 8 18:06:28 EST 2007

Hi Kumar,

I looked into the testfloat suit, and found all the instructions it
tests (more than 50)should be
implemented based on ASM. And also the SoftFloat test suite, which the
Testfloat is comparing against, should be ported to powerpc platform. I
think these work needs some time do finish. So could you review my
patches and
give some comments first? Thank you.

B.R.
Ebony