patches in powerpc.git

Geert Uytterhoeven Geert.Uytterhoeven at sonycom.com
Thu Feb 8 03:11:37 EST 2007

	Hi Paul,

On Wed, 7 Feb 2007, Paul Mackerras wrote:
> If anyone has patches not listed here that they want in 2.6.21, please
> let me or the relevant sub-arch maintainer know.  I have put in all
> the patches I know about that don't seem to be still under discussion.

Can you please tell me your position w.r.t. the PS3 av/fb patches?
Do you want to handle some of them, or do you want James (or perhaps Andrew) to
handle them?

Gr{oetje,eeting}s,

						Geert

--
Geert Uytterhoeven -- Sony Network and Software Technology Center Europe (NSCE)
Geert.Uytterhoeven at sonycom.com ------- The Corporate Village, Da Vincilaan 7-D1