patches in powerpc.git

Pavel Fedin sonic_amiga at rambler.ru
Wed Feb 7 17:38:00 EST 2007

Hello Paul,

Wednesday, February 7, 2007, 7:03:13 AM, you wrote:

> If anyone has patches not listed here that they want in 2.6.21, please
> let me or the relevant sub-arch maintainer know.  I have put in all
> the patches I know about that don't seem to be still under discussion.

  You've forgotten this one:

http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/linuxppc/patch?id=9215

 It's well tested working code which has already been included for
old "ppc" target since 2.6.11. However it was lost again during
ppc64+ppc->powerpc transition (i see that "powerpc" target is based on
old "ppc64", not "ppc").

--
Best regards,
 Pavel                            mailto:sonic_amiga at rambler.ru