Sleep problems with kernels >= 2.6.21 on powerpc

Tim Teulings rael at edge.ping.de
Mon Aug 27 17:14:48 EST 2007

Hallo!

I also have 800MHz iBook (2.2, 2 USB) and had the same problem with the
21.6.22 kernel a while ago and reverted back to 2.6.21. I'm not a kernel
guy but I think I remember from kernel traces that it looked like (wise
chosen words ;-)) that the problems had something to do with
deactivating the firewire "subsystem".

I don't have traces at hand and due to lack of time cannot reproduce it
up to tomorrow. However this hint may speed up your analysis!

[rather long To-list, is everybody happy with this?]

--
Gruß...
        Tim