[RFC] xmon: setjmp / longjmp implementation problems

Florian Boelstler euphoria at arcor.de
Mon Aug 27 00:52:19 EST 2007

Just for the record:
I made a mistake in my userspace test environment regarding the
setjmp/longjmp implementation.
I defined setjmp/longjmp functions as static ones, which triggered
recent compilers to inline. Inlining breaks setjmp/longjmp of course.

Further I realized that the NuBus-specific setjmp/longjmp was also
defined as static functions. For xmon this was never the case (even
defined in a separate file).

Thanks to David Gibson and Sergei Shtylyov for answering my questions
on #mklinux.

Cheers,

 Florian