How to port PReP to arch/powerpc?

Meelis Roos mroos at linux.ee
Wed Aug 22 21:50:07 EST 2007

It seems no one cares for arch/ppc any more but the move to powerpc was
not finished completely (PReP subarch was not migrated but sees users, I
do not know about the user base of the other subarches). So I have been
thinking about migrating PReP support to arch/powerpc myself since I use
it.

Any general guidelines or specific hints about that? I have looked
around in the code and some pieces are clearly PReP specific (setup,
pci, boot) but others seem wuite a bit mixed up with other subarches.

--
Meelis Roos (mroos at linux.ee)