Skipping the host bridge in arch/powerpc

sivaji rameshmrm at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 22:13:16 EST 2007

Hai,
        I am using the kernel 2.6.21. In the file
(arch/ppc/syslib/pci_auto.c) we have the function pciauto_bus_scan(). In
this function it will skip the host birdge. But in the arch/powepc directory
we don't have that types of file and the function pciauto_bus_scan() also
removed.
I want to know where the function was moved in arch/powerpc directory ?
How the host bridge was skip in the arch/powerpc directory.