Trying to use Device Tree...and getting continuous interrupts from attached 88e1145

Morrison, Tom tmorrison at empirix.com
Mon Aug 13 21:01:30 EST 2007

It turns out that Andy was right and I had not understand the
NEW MPIC format for the definition of the external interrupts.
This was different than the 2.6.11++ kernel...

Thank you Ben & Andy for your suggestions, unfortunately,
I had to learn the hard way that it was more fundamental
than I had imagined...

I continue to have problems, but I will itemize those in a
separate email.

Tom Morrison