patches for 2.6.22

Arnd Bergmann arnd at arndb.de
Sat Apr 28 09:42:07 EST 2007

On Friday 27 April 2007, Paul Mackerras wrote:
> If anyone has patches that I haven't picked up yet which they think
> should go into 2.6.22, please send me either a pointer to the
> patches if previously posted to linuxppc-dev, or post them to
> linuxppc-dev.

I still have around 20 patches pending. Most of them are for spufs,
and I'm waiting to get feedback about them from Jeremy.

http://kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/arnd/patches/2.6.21-rc7-arnd2/2.6.21-rc7-arnd2.log
has a description of what is still pending, the patches in detail are:

#### SPE affinity
cell-be_info-2.diff
cell-spu_indexing-2.diff
cell-spu_indexing_QS20-2.diff
spufs-affinity_create-4.diff
spufs-affinity_placement-4.diff
spufs-affinity_schedulling-2.diff
cell-spu_indexing_FW_vicinity-1.diff

-> waiting for an ack

spu_base-locking-cleanup.diff

-> ok with me, but depends on above

#### SPE oprofile support
re-cell-oprofile-spu-profiling-updated-patch-4.diff
re-add-support-to-oprofile-for-profiling-cell-be-spus-update-2.diff

-> want to do a final review myself

#### spu scheduler updates
spusched-remove-wakeup-races.diff
spusched-kthread.diff
spusched-dynamic-timeslicing.diff
spusched-update-policy.diff
spusched-fix-cpubind.diff
spu-loadavg.diff

-> looks ok to me, but depends on the above

#### under discussion
axon-ram-3.diff

-> This version hasn't been reviewed yet, the author hasn't signed off.

64k-support-for-kexec.diff

-> discussion ongoing, will hopefully come to a conclusion soon

powerpc-uninline-of_iomap.diff
cell-cbe_cpufreq-cleanup-and-crash-fix.diff

-> have been submitted after the previous merge with you, should go in.

	Arnd <><