[4/5] powerpc: PA Semi PWRficient platform support

Segher Boessenkool segher at kernel.crashing.org
Thu Sep 7 01:26:02 EST 2006

>> Very nice, I'll convert maple to do the same (unless someone beats
>> me to it, heh).
>
> Maple isn't that different there. It just has to deal with multiple
> ISUs,
> while we currently only have one.

Maple has only one as well, that's the point :-)
It gets the ISU address from that awful platform-open-pic
property currently, hardcoding it like you did for PA6T is
just fine though.  It simplifies the code quite a bit and
doesn't depend on this undocumented (and badly defined no
matter what) device tree property.

Segher