DEFAULT_CUIMAGE supported already in arch/powerpc?

Gerhard Pircher gerhard_pircher at gmx.net
Wed Nov 29 07:01:52 EST 2006

Hi,

I wonder, if the DEFAULT_CUIMAGE target is already supported in the lastest kernel source code (>=2.6.18). I couldn't found any references to it in 2.6.18, but it would be useful for porting the AmigaOne platform code to the powerpc architecture.
Unfortunately I couldn't get in contact with the main developer of the AmigaOne U-boot firmware yet. This makes the DEFAULT_CUIMAGE target the only viable solution, because the U-boot firmware used in the A1 is too old to support device trees and the current platform init code needs access to the bd_t structure (thus zImage doesn't work too - correct me, if I'm wrong).

Any information about this?

Regards,

Gerhard