powerpc.git build error

Guennadi Liakhovetski g.liakhovetski at gmx.de
Mon Nov 27 07:47:22 EST 2006

On Sun, 26 Nov 2006, Rutger Nijlunsing wrote:

> Long story... I'm trying to get a completely working Lombard with all
> of its features (PCMCIA wireless, suspend-to-RAM, etc.). However, this

I would be interested to hear if you manage to get suspend-to-ram and
kexec working! Are there any external patches available or you're just
starting to work on this? I'm also trying to do those (mostly str, kexec
just tried shortly, didn't work) on an embedded 8241 (G2 core).

Thanks
Guennadi
---
Guennadi Liakhovetski