[RFC] USB OHCI glue for PowerPC/Openfirmware

nd at bplan-gmbh.de nd at bplan-gmbh.de
Fri Nov 24 03:11:59 EST 2006

Theses patches add USB/OHCI HC glue for OpenFirmware. This allows to support any kind of USB/OHCI controller which is present in an OpenFirmware device tree.

By the way, I noticed that ohci-hcd.c module compilation is broken when multiple HC glues are selected. The glues sources files are directly include into ohci-hcd.c. Then, multiple module_init/exit in the same kmod cause compile issue. This news HC glue triggers this issue but is not the issue itself.
At least, this is how I understood the issue. I may be wrong but I just wanted to spot this issue.

Could you please review/comment this patch for submission in 2.6.20?

Regards